Flat 8, 1 Sunnyside, Princes Park, Liverpool, L8 3TD
Location: Spacious 2 bed ground floor character flat in beautiful Grade 2 listed building overlooking and with direct access to Princes Park. Sunnyside is off Devonshire Road, about one mile from Liverpool City Centre and one mile from the Tesco superstore in Park Road. There are many primary schools within half a mile and many bus routes on nearby Princes Road;
A communal entrance hall (shared by two flats, 7 & 8), hall, large lounge, kitchen and dining areas, two bedrooms, & bath/WC. Layout plan and dimensions with photos below: (Photographs show work in progress).
- Full gas central heating and partial double glazing
- Double glazed windows in original style (including double glazed sliding sashes with draft strips)
- Insulation of the external and internal walls to current standards (a max U value of 0.3 W/sq m x Kdeg)
- New fitted kitchens with fitted oven/hob, extractor hood vented externally, integrated washing machine, and fridge freezer
- Timber effect flooring to lounge and kitchen; ceramic tiles to bathroom, quality carpets to hall and bedroom
- New panel effect doors and the original timber panelled exernal door
- Newly decorated throughout
- Direct access to a beautiful and mature wooded garden and the excellent Princes Park and tennis courts.
- Secure coded gate, intercom and camera surveillance.
- French windows to a sunny and private patio area.
Fees, No admin or letting fees
Council tax Band A (£1,299.92 to 31/3/2020)
Energy Rating: A new epc has been requested, estimated to be a category C
Rent, £825 per month or offers