Flat 6, 1 Sunnyside, Princes Park, Liverpool, L8 3TD
Location: Spacious 2 bed second floor character flat in beautiful Grade 2 listed building overlooking Princes Park. Sunnyside is of off Devonshire Road, about one mile from Liverpool City Centre, one mile from the Tesco superstore in Park Road. There are many primary schools within half a mile and many bus routes on nearby Princes Road;
Accommodation: Communal entrance hall (shared by Flats 3, 4, 5 & 6), large hall, large lounge, kitchen and dining areas, two bedrooms, bath/WC. Layout plan and dimensions with photos below: (Photographs show work in progress).
- Full gas central heating and partial double glazing
- Double glazed windows in original style (including double glazded sliding sashes with draft strips)
- Insulation of the external and internal walls to current standards (a max U value of 0.3 W/sq m x Kdeg)
- New fitted kitchens with fitted oven/hob, extractor hood vented externally, integrated washing machine.
- Timber effect flooring to lounge and kitchen; ceramic tiles to bathroom, quality carpets to hall and bedroom
- Original renovated 4 panel period doors
- Newly decorated throughout
Fees, No admin or letting fees
Council tax Band A (£1,116 to 31Mar17)
Energy Rating: A new epc has been requested, estimated to be a category C
Rent, £750 per month or offers