Flat 4, 1 Sunnyside, Princes Park, Liverpool, L8 3TD
A spacious one-bed first floor character flat in a beautiful Grade 2 listed building with fabulous views of a wooded garden and park, and with indirect access to Princes Park. Sunnyside is off Devonshire Road, about one mile from Liverpool City Centre and one mile from the Tesco superstore in Park Road. There are many primary schools within half a mile and many bus routes on nearby Princes Road;
Accommodation includes a communal entrance hall, large lounge/kitchen/dining room, large double bedroom, good sized bath/WC and a small single bedroom/office. See the floor plan with dimensions below. The photographs show work in progress and of similar flats in the same building.
- Full gas central heating
- Double glazed windows in original style (double glazed sliding sashes with draft strips)
- New fitted kitchens with fitted oven/hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge freezer
- Timber effect flooring to lounge and kitchen; ceramic tiles to kitchen area & bathroom, quality carpets to hall and bedroom
- Newly decorated throughout
- Access to a beautiful and mature wooded garden and the excellent Princes Park with its many facilities including tennis courts.
- Intercom and camera surveillance.
Fees, No admin or letting fees
Council tax Band A (£1,299.92 to 31/3/2020)
Energy Rating: Category D (but since the report was produced, double glazed windows have been installed); click here for epc
Rent, £650 per month or offers