71 Gorsey Lane, Clock Face, St Helens, WA9 4XA
A fully modernised 3 bed semi-detached house
Location and amenities
- 100m bus routes on Gorsey Lane (32a and 755)
- 200m from Clock Face Miners Recreation
- 300m from the entrance to Clock Face Country Park and Sutton Manor Woodland
- 300m from local shops in the centre of Clock Face, and Little Angels pre school and bus route No 720
- 800m from Willow Tree Primary School
- 1000m from St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
- 1.5 miles to Lee Green rail station
- 4 miles to St Helens Town Centre (28 mins by bus, every 20 mins)
- Full gas central heating & full double glazing.
- Recently fitted kitchen including fitted oven/hob and extractor hood vented externally.
- Coal effect electric fire.
- Carpets to bedrooms and laminates/ceramic tiles to ground floor
- Gardens to front and rear
- See plan below with room layout and dimensions
No admin or letting fees etc
Council tax Band B: £1,217.24 payable to March 31 2018
£650 a month or offers (approx £136 a week)
Energy rating (epc), Click here (since the date of this report, 2009, the energy efficiency has been improved with gas central heating (condensing boiler) and cavity wall insulation. As indicated in the report this would give it an energy efficiency of high C or low D (about 70%)