A fully modernised 1 bed flat near the entrance to Sefton Park near the junction of Ullet Road and Croxteth Road.
Location and amenities
- 100m from entrance of Sefton Park
- 500m from Bellerive and St Hilda’s Secondary Schools
- 1200m from Greenbank Primary School and the Asda Superstore on Smithdown Road
- 2.2 miles from Liverpool City Centre (17 mins by buses 5, 80 and 80a)
- A fully modernised 1 bed flat with good sized rooms (see plan and dimensions below)
- Off site car parking
- Full double glazing
- Full gas central heating
- New laminate floors and tiled floors to bathroom and the kitchen area
- Good new fitted kitchen with fitted hob, oven and a vented extractor hood
- Floor plan, dimensions, photos – see photos below for the floor plan and dimensions.
- Entrance hall, large lounge, dining and kitchen area, separate bedroom, bathroom (bath/shower/WC/WB)
Rent: £550 month or offers (£126.92 weekly, or £507.69 four weekly)
Fees: No admin, credit check or letting fees
Energy efficiency Grade D – 50% (max 62%) (since the epc survey has been carried out the energy efficiency has been increased significantly by the installation of gas central heating and double glazing and insulated walls so the ill be much higher than 50% . It will be near it’s maximum of 62%.
Energy Rating (EPC), Click Here
Council tax band A, £1299.92 to 31 March 2020
£550 pcm or offers (£126.57 a week or £506.30 4-weekly)