A spacious and furnished studio flat at first floor level with a hall, large bedroom, a kitchen diner and bathroom (see layout plan in the photos). The flat is one of four flats in a semi-detached Victorian character property.
Location and facilities:
- Next to: Lodge Lane: local shops and 2 bus routes
- 250m: Princes Road and Kingsley Road (several bus routes)
- 250m: Princes Park
- 750m: Sefton Park
- 2/3rd mile: Tesco Superstore and shops on Park Road
- One mile: Liverpool University and the edge of Liverpool’s central area
- Within a mile: many primary and secondary schools
Accommodation and facilities
- See the layout plan below for rooms and dimensions
- Full gas central heating
- Most windows double glazed
- Fitted kitchen including an oven & hob and kitchen appliances.
- A bed and other furniture can be included in the letting.
- No admin or other letting fees
- Council tax band A, tax payable from April 1st 2016 is £1,167.95 to 31Mar2018
- Energy rating: Category D, 59% and not far from its potential which is Category C, 71%
Epc: click here
Rent: £425 a month or offers (£98.07 a week or £392.31 four weekly)