70 Aspen Grove, Liverpool, L8 0ST
A fully modernised 2 bed mid terrace house off Lodge Lane, Liverpool 8 Liverpool 4
Location and amenities
- 50m from local shops restaurants and several bus routes on Lodge Lane
- 400m from Kingsley Primary School; 500m from Archbishop Blanche School
- 500m from several bus routes on Smithdown Road
- 500m from Princes and Sefton Parks
- 1000m from the Asda Superstore and Aldi on Smithdown Road
- 1000m from St Hilda’s and St Mary’s High Schools and The Belvidere School
- 1 miles south east of Liverpool city centre
- A fully modernised 2 bed terrace house with good sized rooms and yard to rear
- Plenty of on-street car parking
- Full double glazing
- Full gas central heating
- New laminate and tiled floors
- New carpets to stairs and bedrooms
- Good New fitted kitchen
Floor plan, dimensions, photos – see photos below for the floor plan and dimensions.
Energy rating (epc), Click here (58%, category D, max 78% category C) but since this report was carried out the roof space has been insulation so the energy rating will be higher than 58%)
Council tax band A, £1167.95 to 31 March 2018
Rent: £550 month or offers (£126.92 weekly, or £507.69 four weekly)
Fees: No admin, credit check or letting fees
- If you are in full time employment I will need the first month’s rent in advance and either a deposit of one month’s rent OR a a guarantor.
- If you are not in full time employment or you are retired or self employed or doing agency work I may need a guarantor, but not necessarily a deposit.