8 Warton St, Bootle, L20 4PX
Spacious 2 bedroom mid terrace property on Warton Street, Bootle.
Ground: hall, lounge, kitchen/diner
First: landing, 2 beds, bath/WC
Outside: rear yard (reasonable size)
Near to Knowsley and Hornby Road
Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School, 0.3m
Lander Road Primary School 0.3m
Knowsley Road shops
Seaforth & Litherland Station 0.3m
Bootle New Strand Station and Shops 0.3m
- Full gas central heating and double glazing
- Modern fitted kitchen including over, gas hob and extractor hood vented externally
- Good decoration and condition
- Laminate and ceramic tiled floors to ground floor
- Electric plasma fire to lounge
- No admin or other letting fees
- £390 a month (approx £90 a week)
- Solid wall insulation to front and rear
Council tax Band A, tax payable to 31st March 2017 is
Energy rating (epc), Click here (Band C (74%)
£475 a month or offers (approx £110 or offers)
Deposits and guarantors
- If the applicant is in full time employment either a deposit of £475 or a guarantor is required for this letting.
- If the applicant is not currently employed a guarantor will be required and possibly a deposit as well.
- If the applicant is not currently in paid employment, or self employed or in agency work a guarantor may be required for this property.
- The guarantor ideally would be over the age of 35, in continuous employment for the last 5 years, not self employed or doing agency work, and renting or buying a property in his or her name.