Location and amenities
- 100m from entrance of Sefton Park
- 500m from Bellerive and St Hilda’s Secondary Schools
- 1200m from Greenbank Primary School and the Asda Superstore on Smithdown Road
- 2.2 miles from Liverpool City Centre (17 mins by buses 5, 80 and 80a)
- A fully modernised 1 bed flat with good sized rooms (see plan and dimensions below)
- On site car parking
- Full gas central heating
- New laminate floors and tiled floors to lounge kitchen areas
- Good fitted kitchen with fitted hob, oven and a vented extractor hood.
- Floor plan, dimensions, photos – see photos below for the floor plan and dimensions.
- Entrance hall, Large open plan room with lounge, dining and kitchen areas, bedroom, and bathroom (bath/shower/WC/WB)
Energy efficiency is Category D (61%) but it will be higher than this because since the epc survey was been carried out double glazed window have been fitted to the main room and the roof space insulation increased.
Energy Rating (EPC), Click Here
Council tax band A, £1,237.80 to 31March2019
Fees: There are no admin, credit check or letting fees
- If you are in full time employment I will need the first month’s rent in advance and either a deposit of one month’s rent OR a a guarantor.
- If you are not in full time employment or you are retired or self employed or doing agency work I may need a guarantor, but not necessarily a deposit.
Rent: £500 pcm or offers (£115 a week or £460 four-weekly)