A fully modernised 1 bed flat near the entrance to Sefton Park and the junction of Ullet Road and Croxteth Road.
Location and amenities
- 100m from entrance of Sefton Park
- 500m from Bellerive and St Hilda’s Secondary Schools
- 1200m from Greenbank Primary School and the Asda Superstore on Smithdown Road
- 2.2 miles from Liverpool City Centre (17 mins by buses 5, 80 and 80a)
- A fully modernised 1 bed flat with good sized rooms (see plan and dimensions below)
- Off site car parking
- Full gas central heating
- New laminate floors and tiled floors to bathroom and the kitchen area
- Good fitted kitchen with fitted hob, oven and a vented extractor hood
- Bathroom recently improved with a new timber bath panel and ceramic tiled floor (not shown in the photo)(old photo)
- Floor plan, dimensions, photos – see photos below for the floor plan and dimensions.
- Entrance hall, Lounge (large room with dining and kitchen area), Bedroom, Bathroom (bath/shower/WC/WB)
Energy efficiency is 39% (max 51%) (since the epc survey was been carried out the energy efficiency has been increased by the installation of gas central heating so the current energy rating is likely to be very close to its maximum of 51% (for single glazing)
Energy Rating (EPC), Click Here
Council tax band A, £1167.95 to 31 March 2018
Fees: No admin, credit check or letting fees
- If you are in full time employment I will need the first month’s rent in advance and either a deposit of one month’s rent OR a a guarantor.
- If you are not in full time employment or you are retired or self employed or doing agency work I may need a guarantor, but not necessarily a deposit.
Rent: £500 pcm or offers (£115 a week or £460 four-weekly)
29 Ullet Road, Sefton Park,L17 3BL