Flat 4, 29 Ullet Road, Sefton Park, Liverpool, L17 3BL
A fully modernised 1 bed flat near the entrance to Sefton Park near the junction of Ullet Road and Croxteth Road.
Location and amenities
- 100m from entrance of Sefton Park
- 500m from Bellerive and St Hilda’s Secondary Schools
- 1200m from Greenbank Primary School and the Asda Superstore on Smithdown Road
- 2.2 miles from Liverpool City Centre (17 mins by buses 5, 80 and 80a)
- A fully modernised 1 bed flat with good sized rooms (see plan and dimensions below)
- Off site car parking
- Full double glazing (new sliding sash double glazed windows)
- Full gas central heating
- New laminate floors and tiled floors to bathroom and the kitchen area
- Good new fitted kitchen with fitted hob, oven and a vented extractor hood
- Floor plan, dimensions, photos – see photos below for the floor plan and dimensions.
- Entrance hall, a very large room that can be used as a lounge, dining and kitchen area, separate bedroom, bathroom (bath/shower/WC/WB)
Note re the photo of the communal hall, this is in the process of being renovated and will have a ceramic tiled floor, new decoration and new movement activated lighting (work to be finished by 9th September)
Rent: £550 month or offers (£126.92 weekly, or £507.69 four weekly)
Fees: No admin, credit check or letting fees
- If you are in full time employment I will need the first month’s rent in advance and either a deposit of one month’s rent OR a a guarantor.
- If you are not in full time employment or you are retired or self employed or doing agency work I may need a guarantor, but not necessarily a deposit.
Energy efficiency 50% (max 62%) (since the epc survey has been carried out the energy efficienty has been increased by the installation of gas central heating and double glazing and ill be much higher than 50% . It will be near its maximum of 62%.
Energy Rating (EPC), Click Here
Council tax band A, £1167.95 to 31 March 2018
£550 pcm or offers (£126.57 a week or £506.30 4-weekly)